To our Aerial and Floor family,
with the recent Ministry of Health (MOH) guidelines announced on 24th March 2020, our studio will be making adjustments and implementing tighter precautionary measures with effect from 26th March 2020, 2359hrs to ensure that these guidelines are met, and to create a safe environment for all of us.
Please take some time to read the new adjustments below.
1. All classes include term* will be capped at 10 pax (9 students + 1 instructor). Practice sessions will be capped at 10 pax.
*All current term classes should have been reached out by your instructors by now. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or message us on Facebook if you have not been contacted.
2. We will be disinfecting all equipment and studio space in between classes throughout the day.
3a. All students are to leave the studio within 5 minutes after the class has ended.
3b. Studio doors will only open 5 minutes before class commences to minimise interaction with students from the previous class.
4. To effectively carry out the cleaning process and turnover of students with minimal contact, all classes will be changed to 60min duration from 27th March onwards.
5. Avoid physical contact within the class unless necessary. Physical spotting will only be done by the instructors. The use of crash mats is encouraged.
6. Every student attending any class or practice will need to fill in the Health & Travel Declaration Form (scan QR code below or click on it to access the form) before every session. Temperature taking will also be carried out either by Aerial and Floor staff or on your own once you enter the studio.
7. For personal hygiene purposes, please wash and disinfect your hands before class commences.
8. We will advise all students attending Active Flex classes to bring your own yoga towels.
9. Please refrain from coming to class if you are feeling unwell. Aerial and Floor reserves the right to refuse anyone from attending or continuing class should you display any symptoms, including, but not limited to fever, cough, runny nose, and shortness of breath. Should you be asked to leave the premises, your credit will be refunded to you. We seek your understanding that it is fo the safety of all students as well as our instructors.
We are equally bummed about the impact that Covid 19 has had on our lives, but we are sure we will get through this together! We thank you for your unwavering support, and for being so understanding during this challenging time.
If you have any queries, feel free to reach out to us.
Aerial and Floor team