MAKE UP CLASS POLICY
Please take note that these terms will be strictly enforced so as to ensure that every student has an equal chance. If you are unable to attend one or more sessions of your term class, do inform us as soon as possible. We do our very best to accommodate to your needs and arrange the make-up sessions for you, but we seek your understanding that these are offered out of goodwill, not obligation.
1. The make-up session must be redeemed 7 days before or after missed lesson.
2. If you know in advance that you will be missing a class later in the term, you can request for the make-up session on a date earlier than the affected class, if that is preferred.
3. If you missed your class without giving us any notification beforehand, you will not be allowed to get a replacement.
4. If your request for a make-up class is sent to us less than 24 hours before your desired slot, your spot will not be guaranteed. Rest assured that if that particular class is reaching or have reached its full capacity, we will notify you before it starts.
5. Once your make-up session has been decided and arranged, no further changes are allowed.
6. The make-up session has to be of the same apparatus of equal or lower level, or aerial practice.
7. Slots are subjected to availability.
If you have any enquiries about the term courses or anything else, feel free to contact us.